Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hi there

Hi there! Lovely to meet you, cyberspace.  If anyone happens to stumble upon this, I'd just like to let you know that I'm intending to start a small, probably very sporadic food blog.  As you can see from the above, I am an absolute amateur when it comes to technology so please try to turn a blind eye as I stumble through the realms of cropping and re-sizing.  Above are a few photos of my Sunday morning...like more detail?
Clockwise from top left:  Lovely box of fresh basil, Friendly bread stall, Pears and plums, the most delicious pumpkin-cranberry-pecan muffin that has inspired me to make something similar(stay tuned for post and recipe), punnet of delicious strawberries with a garnish of my favourite herb for prettiness, three loaves of bread and some natural embellishments. 
I look forward to meeting you all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment